You may be interested in visiting the following links.
Benefits of playing chess
- Susan Polgar Foundation: Excel Through Chess <Click here>
- “Chess in the Classroom” <Click here>
- “10 big brain benefits of playing chess”, Chessvibes.com<Click here>
- See what chess players are saying about benefits of playing chess on chess.com<Click here>
- “Speed Chess Changed My Brain”, The Atlantic<Click here>
- “Why Chess is Good For You”, Thinkfun.com<Click here>
William Morrison’s Notable Chess Games
- FM Morrison takes on World Champion; <Morrison-Kasparov>.
- FM Morrison’s triumph while earning his first IM norm; <Morrison-Ady>.
- FM Morrison’s triumph while earning his second IM norm; <Morrison-Bonin>
- For other major chess games of Mr. William Morrison, please <Click here>
Maryland Chess Association
Visit Maryland Chess Association to learn about and register in upcoming chess tournaments and chess related news for Maryland <Click here>.
The United States Chess Federation
Visit The United States Chess Federation’s official for information on news, tournaments, publications, club listings, online store, ratings, top players, club rules, and links<Click here>.